Christian Vision (CV) Zambia is looking for a full-time experienced Sales Specialist who is passionate about sales, client relationships, business development and the day to day managing of a dynamic sales team in Lusaka for Radio Christian Voice (RCV).
Christian Vision (CV) is a global Christian charity with evangelism at our heart. Founded in 1988 by Lord Robert Edmiston, CV’s strong desire is to serve and equip Christians, and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavours. To this end, we work to see impact in three key areas:
- Introducing people to Jesus;
- Mobilising Christians to evangelise; and
- Resourcing the Church with free digital content and knowledge.
-Meeting with clients virtually or during sales visits
-establishing new business and retaining existing clients
-maintaining accurate records
-attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
-Negotiating contracts and packages
-Reviewing sales performance
-Working towards monthly or annual targets
– Possesses a strong work ethic
– Loves to learn and improve
– Builds and maintains good relationships with people
– Decisive and organized
– Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
– IT and Numerical skills
– Self-motivated and driven by targets
– Resilient and able to influence and negotiate with clients
Qualifications and Skills Specific to Post:
– Should have 3-5 years’ work experience
– Should have a Valid Driver’s License
– Should be a member of the Zambia Institute of Marketing
Fulfil other duties, as common to all employees and as directed, within parameters outlined in both the mission and vision statements. This includes:
- To keep abreast of the latest sales techniques, methods and technologies.
- To be available for personal and spiritual growth opportunities.
- To pro-actively maintain a positive attitude.
- To adhere to all regulations, CV policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To undertake professional development as required.
- To adhere to all occupational health and safety requirements of CV.
- To keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- To represent CV in a positive manner.
- A humble servant leader to the rest of the RCV sales team.
This role is based in Lusaka (Zambia). Interested parties can send their CV and a covering letter to the Corporate Services Manager at [email protected]