Christian Vision (CV) Zambia is looking for a full-time experienced Sales Manager who is passionate about sales, client relationships, business development and the day to day managing of a dynamic sales team in Lusaka for Radio Christian Voice (RCV).
Christian Vision (CV) is a global Christian charity with evangelism at our heart. Founded in 1988 by Lord Robert Edmiston, CV’s strong desire is to serve and equip Christians, and the local church, in their evangelistic end.
Radio Christian Voice (RCV) is an independent radio station in Zambia, established by Christian Vision (CV) in 1994. Our programming delivers biblical content geared towards enabling all members of the family become mature Christians who share their faith daily.
Sales Manager Requirements:
- Existing and strong client relationship network with at least 5 years of proven track record of sales experience within Zambia.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Dedication to providing great customer service
- A humble servant leader to the rest of the RCV sales team.
This role is based in Lusaka (Zambia). Interested parties can send their CV and a covering letter to the Corporate Services Manager at [email protected]