Christian Vision Zambia is hiring a full-time Content Specialist: Videographer. We seek someone enthusiastic about evangelism and discipleship, skilled in producing engaging video and audio content to support digital strategies. The ideal candidate should be comfortable managing the creative process from concept to final delivery.
Who We Are
Christian Vision (CV) is a global Christian charity with evangelism at our heart. Founded in 1988 by Lord Robert Edmiston, CV’s strong desire is to serve and equip Christians, and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavours. To this end, we work to see impact in three key areas:
1. Introducing people to Jesus;
2. Mobilising Christians to evangelise; and
3. Resourcing the Church with free digital content and knowledge.
The overall responsibility of the Content Specialist: Videographer is to oversee and execute the production of video content at CV Zambia. This will specifically involve generating new content, overseeing video shoots, and editing raw film into a final product for publishing.
The job will be situated in CV Zambia office, along Alick Nkhata road in Lusaka.
- A mature sense of ethics and morality
- Lives with integrity
- Possesses a strong work ethic
- Loves to learn and improve
- Builds and maintains good relationships with people
- Aware of own strengths and weaknesses and able to use feedback for self-development.
- Creative and Artistic
- Decisive and organized
- A Christian who is in good standing with a local evangelical church
Qualifications and Skills Specific to Post:
- Possesses experience producing high-quality video content
- Pays particular attention to detail
- Is able to work well with others in a multi-disciplinary and cross-cultural environment.
- Possesses strong analytical skills in problem solving and strategic thinking.
- Responds positively to critical feedback and differing points of view.
- Possesses excellent technical skills and use of digital and non-digital cameras and industry-standard software for video editing [extensive knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Premiere Pro is necessary, After Effects advantageous)].
- Is proficient in taking excellent still photos.
- Can work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Can create scripts, draft treatments, provide art direction and creative input from pre to postproduction.
- Maintains up-to-date understanding of industry terminology, aesthetics, software applications required for video editing, image manipulation and sound effects/design.
Fulfil other duties, as common to all employees and as directed, within parameters outlined in both the mission and vision statements. This includes:
- Being available for personal and spiritual growth opportunities.
- Pro-actively maintaining a positive attitude.
- Adhering to all regulations, CV policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Undertaking professional development as required.
- Adhering to all occupational health and safety requirements of CV.
- Keeping confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- Representing CV in a positive manner.
- Staying knowledgeable of the best methods and technologies.
- Being willing to travel to African countries for the purposes of content creation or training.
- Supporting the Content Manager and Country Manager in creating content for the region in accordance with CV’s key objectives.
How to Apply:
1. Send us a copy of your resume or portfolio
2. Send us a link of at least three videos you have produced recently
This role is based in Lusaka (Zambia). Interested parties can send their essay, CV/portfolio, and cover letter to [email protected]